ZerostrikesbackZerostrikesback

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

TOME Episode 05 TOME Episode 05

Ok I feel like this episode was just really lacking. I enjoyed the first two episodes, and I kinda thought the third was iffy too, but I kinda feel like either you lost track of what you were doing with this reboot or I have lost track of what I thought you intended to do with this. It seems like you're just pushing the story back in the same direction of the TTA.

Normally I'd be ok with that, but Zetto's design and "voice acting" was really cheesy and I guess lame. I was hoping he'd be more of a character like who he was in the Paordy Rangers, but I see you're making him the major antagonist again. I dunno, I feel like for all the implied effort you put in, Zetto's design wouldn't seem so weird and thrown together along with his animations being the same thing.

I was really excited for TOME but I'm kinda having second thoughts about where its going now.

Prosnorkulus Prosnorkulus

Fucking Genius

I think I liked every character in the movie! I do hope a sequel is in order.

TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

TOME

What can I say? I'm impressed with what TOME has become. Whatever things that could have been criticized about Tome in the past have been blown out of the water. Voice Acting is magnificent, The Animation is awesome (freaking loved all the scenes with Rockoon in them), and the elements from the original all seem to be in place.

The only thing I thought was a little cheesy was "the grid" where I was expecting awesome sequences like in the past it was just a backdrop. I wouldn't mind seeing the traditional grid brought back. Otherwise this is the greatest reboot ever.

the Internet Pals the Internet Pals

Facebook vs what now

Ugh, is G+ really at a level where it can be characterized like mac ver- wh wait w-why is G+ black!?

C'mon Scoob C'mon Scoob

I'm going to do it!

I love your humor.

We Love Pancakes We Love Pancakes

President Obama???

Diabeetus caused by pancakes makes you white???

WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl

You need to delete this flash right now

I saw a censored penis.

If Anime Was Real If Anime Was Real

I was expecting something different

Nose bleeds don't burn :(

WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames? WGJ4K: I Hate Videogames?

You did something to me...

I have no Idea what to say. I guess congradulations? You made me laugh at the fucking insanity that is this movie. Are you competing with Arfen House now?

Is this a genre of flash animation? Shit on everything and keep it going to where finishing a flash animation is an achievement? If it is it should be called "Desensitize this"

Spazkid responds:

lol what

Hellami Episode 2 Hellami Episode 2

Augh! Its so awesome but so short D:

Fuck yes, You have everything I want out of serious flash. Good direction of art, an interesting plot. . . actually thats all it takes for me to enjoy flash. Go for episode 3. I will love you forever :O